Boosting of proteins from the eggs and whey protein powder, these wraps make a nutritious and versatile base for lots of different fillings. And since they are so amazingly easy to make, they’ll be suitable for both breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp wheat flour
- 1 red pepper
- 12 g whey protein powder (either unflavoured or vanilla)
- A pinch of salt
- Blend everything together. Then, heat up a nonstick pan with a teaspoon of oil and let it get hot.
- When it gets sizzling hot, spoon a quarter of your mix in the center of the pan and, with a spoon, spread it around as it cooks. Lower the heat to medium
- Once it looks like it’s cooked on one side, flip it.
- Fry the last three wraps following the same procedure.
We filled our wraps with chicken breast, hummus, shredded carrots and fresh baby leaves, but you can use most of your favorite ingredients.
If you have no unflavored whey protein around, you can use one with vanilla flavor. The vanilla notes work fine with the red pepper.
Recipe used with permission from proteinpow.com